By M. Ahmad
Read or Download Advances in Motor Torque Control PDF
Best mechanical engineering books
The number one step by step consultant to LabVIEW--Now thoroughly up to date for LabVIEW eight! grasp LabVIEW eight with the industry's friendliest, such a lot intuitive instructional: LabVIEW for everybody, 3rd variation. most sensible LabVIEW specialists Jeffrey Travis and Jim Kring train LabVIEW the simple means: via conscientiously defined, step by step examples that offer you reusable code on your personal tasks!
Those volumes include chapters written by way of specialists in such parts as bio and foodstuff rheology, polymer rheology, circulate of suspensions, circulate in porous media, electrorheological fluids, and so on. Computational in addition to analytical mathematical descriptions, regarding applicable constitutive equations care for complicated circulation events of commercial value.
"Mechanics is one ofthe branches ofphysics within which the quantity ofprinciples is right now only a few and intensely wealthy in beneficial results. nevertheless, there are few sciences that have required quite a bit thought-the conquest of some axioms has taken greater than 2000 years. "-Rene Dugas, A heritage zero/ Mechanics Introductory classes in engineering mechanics (statics and dynamics) are in most cases came upon very early in engineering curricula.
''Preface This publication was once written to take a step to meet a objective that George Friedman said in his president's keynote handle in 1994 at simply the second one assembly of the overseas Council on structures Engineering. George requested his viewers to supply a mathematical foundation for doing platforms engineering.
- Introduction to Engineering Experimentation (3rd Edition)
- Angewandte Tensorrechnung: Für Ingenieure, Physiker und Mathematiker
- Nanotechnology for sustainable energy
- Kontinuums- und Kontaktmechanik: Synthetische und analytische Darstellung
- Process piping : the complete guide to ASME B31.3
Extra info for Advances in Motor Torque Control
The sub-motor controls hysteresis by adjusting the coefficient Cs in proportion to the angular velocity of the steering wheel in Fig. 16. The model reaction torque shown in (16) controls steering sensitivity for driver. The coefficient Cs is determined by difference angle Δθ from the formula (17). 5 [Hz], lissajous curve is drawn To evaluate the steering characteristics. This result is shown in Fig. 18. 6. When the coefficient Cs is large, the hysteresis band is expanded. 19, high frequency steering torque vibration is reduced.
12. Speed, acceleration and current obtained in Experiment 3 using the torque control technique and considering three reference points for TREF. Fig. 13. Bar graph of the experimental results. Study on the Energy Efficiency of Soft Starting of an Induction Motor with Torque Control 45 Measures of energy consumption for Experiment 3 were taken. 484 kVArh. The bar graph shown in Figure 13 compares the values of consumed energy (active power and reactive power) for the three experiments. Comparing the values of energy consumed in Experiments 1 and 2, it appears that the difference is not appreciable.
Nevertheless, one would like to spare the control system having position or velocity sensor attached to the robot end-effector. With the observer presented in (Khalil & Sabanovic, 2010b;b), the position and velocity of the non-collocated end-effector can be observed from measurements taken from the input (actuator) of the dynamical system. This in turn, spares the non-collocated end-effector of the robot having any attached sensors. 579 Sensorless Torque/Force Control Sensorless Torque/Force Control In the next Section, a novel observer is introduced based on the action reaction law of dynamics in order to allow realization of the force observer without taking the velocity measurement from the dynamical system but rather its estimate.