By Erik T. Ray, Jason McIntosh
XML is a text-based markup language that has taken the programming international via hurricane. extra strong than HTML but more straightforward than SGML, XML has confirmed itself to be versatile and resilient. XML is the right software for formatting records with even the smallest little bit of complexity, from websites to felony contracts to books. in spite of the fact that, XML has additionally confirmed itself to be crucial for organizing and conveying different kinds of information to boot, hence its principal position in internet companies like cleaning soap and XML-RPC. because the Perl programming language used to be tailored for manipulating textual content, few humans have disputed the truth that Perl and XML are ideally suited for each other. the one query has been what is the most sensible option to do it. that is the place this booklet is available in. Perl & XML is aimed toward Perl programmers who have to paintings with XML files and knowledge. The e-book covers the entire significant modules for XML processing in Perl, together with XML::Simple, XML::Parser, XML::LibXML, XML::XPath, XML::Writer, XML::Pyx, XML::Parser::PerlSAX, XML::SAX, XML::SimpleObject, XML::TreeBuilder, XML::Grove, XML::DOM, XML::RSS, XML::Generator::DBI, and SOAP::Lite. yet this booklet is greater than only a directory of modules; it offers a whole, entire travel of the panorama of Perl and XML, making feel of the myriad of modules, terminology, and strategies. This e-book covers: * parsing XML records and writing them out back * operating with occasion streams and SAX * tree processing and the record item version * complex tree processing with XPath and XSLT such a lot valuably, the final chapters of Perl & XML supply whole examples of XML functions, pulling jointly the entire instruments at your disposal. All jointly, Perl & XML is the one ebook that offers you an effective grounding in XML processing with Perl.
By Joshua Noble, Todd Anderson
Книга Flex three Cookbook Flex three CookbookКниги Macromedia Flash Автор: Joshua Noble; Todd Anderson Год издания: 2008 Формат: chm Издат.:O'Reilly Страниц: 704 Размер: 3,9 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка: how you can sing their own praises a robust new expertise is to illustrate real-world effects with it, and that is precisely what Adobe and O'Reilly have performed with Flex three. via it really is Flex Cookbook site, Adobe invited clients of the Flex three beta to submit their very own strategies for operating with this expertise, utilizing O'Reilly's renowned problem-solution-discussion layout. web site displays (and authors) Joshua Noble and Todd Anderson selected the main precious recommendations for Flex three Cookbook. This hugely sensible booklet includes greater than 2 hundred confirmed recipes for constructing interactive wealthy web purposes and internet 2.0 websites, together with numerous contributed by way of Noble, Anderson, and different Flex specialists. you will find every little thing from Flex fundamentals and dealing with menus and controls, to equipment for compiling, deploying, and configuring Flex functions. each one recipe contains a dialogue of the way and why it really works, and lots of of them supply pattern code that you should positioned to exploit instantly. themes contain: Menus and controlsContainers and dialoguesWorking with TextList, tiles, bushes, and repeatersDataGrid and complicated DataGridRenderersImages, movies, and soundsCSS and skinningBuilding componentsStates and effectsCollections, arrays, and DataProvidersDataBindingValidation/formattersCharting and information visualizationState administration, SharedObjects and LocalConnectionWorking with prone and ServerSide communicationWorking with XMLCommunicating with the browserApplication improvement strategiesRuntime and dynamic shared libraries and modulesWorking with Adobe AIRWhether you are a dedicated Flex developer, or nonetheless comparing the know-how, you will discover how one can get fast effects with Flex three utilizing those those recipes. Now that Flex is an open resource framework, the consumer group will proceed to provide options to increase and increase the know-how. This Cookbook will give you the cream of the crop.
By Wesley Hales
Learn how you can contain net garage, net employees, geolocation, machine Orientation, and WebSockets into your software structure, utilizing real-world examples. If you’re conversant in server-side programming and comprehend the fundamentals of HTML5, this publication is for you.
* gather a coherent architectural entire from HTML5’s advanced choice of elements
* achieve a transparent realizing of client-side structure and the “mobile first” process
* layout, create, and track crowd pleasing and powerful cellular internet apps
* research most sensible practices for developing a uncooked WebSocket server
* research how websites reminiscent of Google, Twitter, and Amazon shop information
* Use real-world equipment for employing geolocation, and research the pitfalls of varied implementations
* approach photos and different info within the history with net staff
By Vinodh Kumar
This e-book introduces amateur builders to a number info entry options for storing and retreiving info either in the community and remotely. It will give you quite a number absolutely operating information entry strategies and the perception you must comprehend while, and the way, to use all of the ideas to most sensible advantage.
Focussing in particular on how the home windows eight app developer can paintings with the home windows Runtime (often known as home windows RT) framework this ebook presents cautious research of the numerous concepts you've open to you, besides a comparision in their strengths and weaknesses below varied stipulations. With the times of a unmarried database being the proper selection for the majority improvement initiatives gone. you'll lean that the fitting selection in your app now depends upon a number of elements and getting it correct could be severe on your customer's finish person experience.
By the time you may have learn this booklet you can be acquainted with the major information entry concerns it is important to overview as you construct you apps and you'll be in a position to optimistically pick out the information entry structure that's fantastic to the app you must construct.
By Larry Ullman
This ebook includes:
* effortless step by step guideline, abundant illustrations, and transparent examples
* Real-world concepts to construct your skills
* perception into top practices from a veteran internet expert
By Mario Casciaro
Get the simplest out of Node.js by means of gaining knowledge of a sequence of styles and methods to create modular, scalable, and effective applications
About This Book
• Dive into the center styles and parts of Node.js so one can grasp your application's design
• study methods, innovations, and top practices to unravel universal layout and coding challenges
• Take a code-centric method of utilizing Node.js with no friction
Who This e-book Is For
What you'll Learn
• comprehend the basic Node.js parts and use them to their complete potential
• Untangle your modules via organizing and connecting them coherently
• Reuse recognized ideas to bypass universal layout and coding issues
• take care of asynchronous code with convenience and ease
• determine and forestall universal difficulties, programming blunders, and anti-patterns
In this e-book, we are going to take you on a trip throughout quite a few rules and parts, and the demanding situations you will in most cases come upon whereas designing and constructing software program utilizing the Node.js platform. additionally, you will realize the "Node.js way" of facing layout and coding decisions.
The publication kicks off by way of exploring the basic ideas and elements that outline the platform. It then exhibits you ways to grasp asynchronous programming and the way to layout based and reusable parts utilizing famous styles and strategies. The e-book rounds off through instructing you a few of the methods to scale, distribute, and combine your Node.js software.
By Rob Crowther
HTML and CSS are the basis of the net, and HTML5 and CSS3 are the newest criteria. somebody who builds web content, cellular apps, or does any kind of improvement in any respect, needs to grasp those languages. hi! HTML5 and CSS3 is written for the net fashion designer or developer who wishes a quick, example-oriented creation to the recent HTML and CSS good points. After a short assessment of the fundamentals, the booklet strikes speedy into development actual pages in HTML5. methods to seamlessly combine audio and video with HTML5, then upload a few variety with new CSS3 positive factors akin to drop shadows, borders, colours, gradients and backgrounds. observe the best way to aim particular units with media queries, and do it all with much less code. ultimately, stroll via a number of huge examples that show how HTML5 and CSS3 operating jointly can produce responsive and light-weight purposes.
Download ClojureScript: Up and Running: Functional Programming for by Stuart Sierra, Luke VanderHart PDF
By Stuart Sierra, Luke VanderHart
* commence writing ClojureScript code with the Leiningen construct system
* discover capabilities in Clojure’s series library resembling map, decrease, and filter
* Use macros to outline new keep watch over buildings or embed domain-specific languages
* assemble manually or script your personal workflow with ClojureScript’s compiler tools
* combine ClojureScript with Clojure at the JVM to construct robust client-server functions
By Y.E Liang
About This Book
Who This ebook Is For
By David R. Brooks
Topics and features:
* Describes the production and use of HTML files, together with tables, kinds, lists, frames, and cascading sort sheets
* With Hypertext Preprocessor, extends programming basics to incorporate examining and writing server-based records, command-line interfaces, and an creation to GD graphics
* Appendices contain lists of ASCII and HTML precise characters, and a quick creation to utilizing a “pseudocode” method of organizing recommendations to computing problems
* incorporates a word list and an in depth set of programming exercises