By R Angioli; et al
Files fresh advances in gynecological oncology, belly and pelvic surgical procedure, and molecular biology during this reference for physicians and surgeons. The e-book starts with fabric on simple ideas of chemotherapy, with emphasis at the mechanisms of motion of assorted medications, and on immunotherapy, gene treatment, and pharmacogenomics. basic scientific elements of chemotherapy are mentioned, akin to supportive remedies, administration of issues, and mental aid, and there's details on tips to write a scientific protocol. ultimate chapters element the suggested healing administration of melanoma for every organ of the decrease girl genital tract. Read more...
Read Online or Download Chemotherapy for Gynecological Neoplasms: Current Therapy and Novel Approaches PDF
Similar therapy books
Das Standardlehrbuch in Neuauflage! Psychosomatische Medizin und Psychiatrie sind ohne Psychoanalyse nicht denkbar. Die Psychoanalyse hat eine über 100-jährige Geschichte und culture. Jeder der sich mit dem Gedanken trägt psychotherapeutisch, psychosomatisch oder psychiatrisch tätig zu sein, wird sich mit der Psychoanalyse auseinandersetzen.
Yale Univ. , New Haven, CT. Summarizes a few of the advances made during this zone and studies intensive the themes a remedy suggestions now not known in day-by-day perform. For surgeons. Halftone illustrations, pictures, and line drawings. contains a CD-ROM of the total textual content and illustrations in searchable PDF documents.
W. French Anderson, M. D. The booklet of this booklet comes at an opportune time for the younger box of human gene remedy. After a decade of lengthy fight on the laboratory bench and lots of lengthy hours less than the tough lighting fixtures of the federal assessment strategy, gene treatment has emerged as a valid medical self-discipline.
This quantity is the 1st to mix most up-to-date info on viral, microbial and mobile proteolytic enzymes as strength ambitions for human therapeutics. Proteases keep an eye on a wide array of physiological reactions, and are desirous about a number of pathological tactics for which potent drugs are presently wanted and/or being wanted.
- Technologies of Inclusive Well-Being: Serious Games, Alternative Realities, and Play Therapy
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy - A Clinical Manual
- Economic Transition in Hungary and East Germany: Gradualism and Shock Therapy in Catch-up Development
- Therapy as Social Construction
- Therapy of Renal Diseases and Related Disorders
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy of Human Cancer
Additional resources for Chemotherapy for Gynecological Neoplasms: Current Therapy and Novel Approaches
Downregulation of HER2-neu may decrease DNA repair and/or enhance apoptotic cell mechanisms (211). HER2-neu downregulation can be achieved via any of the following: 1. Antisense oligonucleotides, 2. Monoclonal antibodies (limited to work at the cell surface and not intracellularly), 3. Inhibition of P184HER2 neu tyrosine kinase activity, 4. , EIA, SU40 large T antigen) (205,213). All of these mechanisms are being investigated for therapeutic interventions. Ras Oncogene Ras gene codes for a G protein located in the plasma membrane that plays a pivotal role in multiple pathways involved with ampliﬁcation of abnormal signals.
Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1997:333–347. Volm M, Mattern J. Resistance mechanisms and their regulation in lung cancer. Crit Rev Oncog 1996; 7:227–244. Gorlick R, Bertino JR. Drug resistance in colon cancer. Semin Oncol 1999; 26:606–611. Serrone L, Hersey P. The chemoresistance of human malignant melanoma: an update. Melanoma Res 1999; 9:51–58. Ross DD. Novel mechanisms of drug resistance in leukemia. Leukemia 2000; 14:467–473. Zaman GJ, Flens MJ, van Leusden MR, de Haas M, Mulder HS, Lankelma J, et al.
58. Wiermer E, Schoester M, Sonneveld P. Intracellular localisation and dynamics of the vault complex in non-Pgp multidrug resistant cell lines. Blood 1998; 92:676. 59. Raaijmakers HG, Izquierdo MA, Lokhorst HM, de Leeuw C, Belien JA, Bloem AC, et al. Lung-resistance-related protein expression is a negative predictive factor for response to conventional low but not to intensiﬁed dose alkylating chemotherapy in multiple myeloma. Blood 1998; 91:1029–1036. 60. van der Zee AG, Hollema H, Suurmeijer AJ, Krans M, Sluiter WJ, Willemse PH, et al.