By Jean-Paul Louis
Classical synchronous automobiles are the simplest equipment to force business creation platforms and robots with precision and rapidity. although, quite a few purposes require effective controls in non-conventional situations.
Firstly, this can be the case with synchronous cars provided by means of thyristor line-commutated inverters, or with synchronous automobiles with faults on one or numerous phases.
Secondly, many force structures use non-conventional cars equivalent to polyphase (more than 3 stages) synchronous automobiles, synchronous cars with double excitation, everlasting magnet linear synchronous vehicles, synchronous and switched reluctance automobiles, stepping vehicles and piezoelectric motors.
This ebook offers effective controls to enhance using those non-conventional motors.
1. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: rules of functionality and Simplified keep an eye on version, Francis Labrique and Francois Baudart.
2. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: Dynamic version together with the habit of Damper Windings and Commutation Overlap, Ernest Matagne.
3. Synchronous Machines in Degraded Mode, Damien Flieller, Ngac Ky Nguyen, Herve Schwab and man Sturtzer.
4. keep an eye on of the Double-star Synchronous computing device provided by way of PWM Inverters, Mohamed Fouad Benkhoris.
5. Vectorial Modeling and keep watch over of Multiphase Machines with Non-salient Poles provided by means of an Inverter, Xavier Kestelyn and Eric Semail.
6. Hybrid Excitation Synchronous Machines, Nicolas Patin and Lionel Vido.
7. complicated keep watch over of the Linear Synchronous Motor, Ghislain Remy and Pierre-Jean Barre.
8. Variable Reluctance Machines: Modeling and keep watch over, Mickael Hilairet, Thierry Lubin and Abdelmounaim Tounzi.
9. keep watch over of the Stepping Motor, Bruno Robert and Moez Feki .
10. keep watch over of Piezoelectric Actuators, Frederic Giraud and Betty Lemaire-Semail.
Chapter 1 Self?controlled Synchronous Motor (pages 1–31):
Chapter 2 Self?controlled Synchronous Motor (pages 33–66):
Chapter three Synchronous Machines in Degraded Mode (pages 67–124):
Chapter four keep an eye on of the Double?star Synchronous computer provided by way of PWM Inverters (pages 125–159):
Chapter five Vectorial Modeling and keep watch over of Multiphase Machines with Non?salient Poles provided via an Inverter (pages 161–206):
Chapter 6 Hybrid Excitation Synchronous Machines (pages 207–239):
Chapter 7 complicated keep an eye on of the Linear Synchronous Motor (pages 241–285):
Chapter eight Variable Reluctance Machines (pages 287–327):
Chapter nine keep an eye on of the Stepping Motor (pages 329–373):
Chapter 10 keep watch over of Piezoelectric Actuators (pages 375–409):
Read or Download Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors PDF
Similar machinery books
The purpose of this paintings is to ascertain the opportunity of vast strength mark downs within the eu agricultural mechanisation. during this analytical survey the probabilities of power saving in desk bound crops nor the oblique mark downs in chemical inputs are thought of. The research has been primarily bibliographical, with none direct experimental research.
The breadth of information provided is great, delivering a large physique of attempt toreference concerning abrasive tactics - Dr Matthew Marshall, college of Sheffield. I locate myself turning to Marinescus Tribology while i would like basic details onthe nature of grit-workpiece touch - Dr Jeffrey Badger, advisor Engineer
Name: The Packaging price Chain Description: • worth chain techniques and research that advantages packaging • Key equipment for packaging brands, providers, designers, outlets • Dozens of case stories This booklet indicates how the strategies of the price chain and price chain can enhance packaging and create efficiencies.
This crucial new quantity presents historical past info, old viewpoint, and specialist observation at the ASME B31. 1 Code necessities for energy piping layout and building. It offers the main entire assurance of the Code that's to be had at the present time and is jam-packed with more information beneficial to these liable for the layout and mechanical integrity of strength piping.
- Industrial and Process Furnaces. Principles, Design and Operation
- The Art of Gear Fabrication
- Dry Gas Seals Handbook
- Mathematics Meets Technology
Extra info for Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors
The results of the classical study, as much as the model of the equivalent DC machine, can be used to design the control system and regulation of the selfcontrolled synchronous machine. 15. List of the main symbols used A list of the main symbols used in this chapter and in Chapter 2 is given at the end of Chapter 2. 16. , Entraînements Électriques à Vitesse Variable, Technique et Documentation, Paris, France, 1997. , Entraînements Électriques à Vitesse Variable: Interactions Convertisseur-réseau et Convertisseur-moteur-charge, Technique et Documentation, Paris, France, 2000.
16] 40 Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors This interval has a length of π/3 radians. 15] to within about a permutation of indices abc and possibly a statoric electrical variables sign change. 16]. 17b] is due to the choice of variables ρ, μ and ν which depend on Nk. 17] would have remained valid if we had used the hypothesis of a linear commutation. 18]. 6. 9. 3. Expression of fluxes When the inductances rapidly vary over time, it is interesting to take fluxes ψ as state variables. Indeed, their time derivative can be obtained directly by using Faraday’s law: dψ = u − e dt where ψ is the flux of a given circuit branch, u its voltage and e its emf.
2. Commande Moteurs à Courant Alternatif, Eyrolles, Paris, France, 1988. , Contribution à la théorie dynamique des systèmes électromécaniques, Thesis, Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine, Nancy, France, 1968. , “Les équations générales des machines électriques déduites de l'électromagnétisme”, Revue E, vol. VI, no. 9, pp. 269-273, 1971. , “Equations des circuits à commutation non linéiques”, Revue E, vol. VII, no. 3, pp. 53-60, 1972. , Stromrichtegespeiste Drehfeldmaschine, Springer, Vienna, Austria, 1980.